Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Few Notes Regarding Tues. Night's Inaugural Bash at the Kingston Muddy Cup...

[Photo by NS]

A Few Notes Regarding Tues. Night's Inaugural Bash at the Kingston Muddy Cup...

The list of committed inaugural party attendees has been growing, and includes some folks that I know and respect a great deal, as well as folks I'm looking forward to meeting!

At least two K.C. Aldermen (actually women) have agreed to come and say a few words, along with a number of other community activists...

I've learned how to "burn" a disk, and have a copy of the music mix that is being promoted for the event (nifty!) ready to go...

And I've prepared a Karaoke song-choice listing (customized for this event) that should be (if we have some courageous singing souls out there!) fun, fun, fun!

Some poets have been invited.

Others are welcome!

And my Karaoke and open mike equipment is more than sufficient for this type of party (the music won't be "too" loud...)!

This is (for me) still grassroots (growing as I go...) "stuff" - so go easy on me (lol!)...

Because I might even have a few (let's celebrate!) surprises (nothing to worry about...) in store!

There is still time to sign up (if you can)...

Show up (if you want to)...

And join the party!

[BTW... (no pressure intended!) --- if you are computer savvy, with laptop in tow, you could help out by showing other folks the multitude of happenings / videos / music mixes / etc. (re the Inauguration) that are available (folks could also access a lot of these at local libraries) online!

Have a good night!

NS

No comments:

Post a Comment