[Photo / Creative Imagery by B.F.]
As I attempt to learn some new software programs and get craaaazy... I thought I would take a break and post something positive. This document might have changed since I got a copy of it in my college days, but here (fundamentally) it is:
"Declaration of the Rights of the Child" (United Nations)
"Every child in the world has rights!
1. Every child has the right to be strong and healthy in mind and body
2. Every child has the right to have a name and a country.
3. Every child has the right to have enough food to eat, a place to live, and a doctor's care.
4. Every child who is handicapped has the right to special treatment and care.
5. Every child has the right to grow up in a family feeling safe, loved and understood.
6. Every child has the right to go to school and to play.
7. Every child has the right to be protected from cruelty or unfair treatment.
8. Every child has the right to grow up without fear and hatred, and with love, peace, and friendship all around.
Children are wonderful gifts. As with all gifts, there is a responsibility involved in keeping that gift safe and at its best. Parents and all adults are accountable and must be sure that a child's freedom and privileges are always respected While we are telling children how grateful we are for their many many special ways, we also need to consider the rights of the child that belong to them. These rights are obvious and should be given without any conditions."
Question for Today:
How are WE doing in this department?
Peace, Love and Humane Justice,
Florida Governor Debate: Here’s What to Watch When Andrew Gillum and Ron DeSantis Face Off - The debate, which will air on CNN, is the first in Florida’s nationally watched race for governor.
2 hours ago