[Photo by B.F.]
1. "President Hoover Advocates Sales Tax... Reduction of Governmental Expenses and Adequate Relief Measures Also Stressed" (P. 1) [Sound Familiar?]
2. "Senate Enacts Bill To Further Increase Income Tax Rates" (P. 1)[Sound familiar?]
3. "J.R. Garfield to Draft G.O.P. Plans" (P.1). Quote: "He (Garfield)... parried all questions on the controversial issues, such as prohibition, with nothing more than a smile" (P. 1)
4. "Governor Roosevelt Speaker at Washington Celebration... Delivered Address at City's Bicentennial Celebration of Birth of Washington..." (PP 1 & 11)["Then" Governor Roosevelt spoke before thousands at Forsythe Park, and the event was followed up by a parade and other events... The City's Mayor, at the time, was Eugene B. Carey.]
5. "Hitler Demands New Elections, President Ponders Over Cabinet" (P. 1) [This was during THAT era...]
Kinda "Awesome" and "Freaky" --- Eh?
Trump Attacks New York Times Report on Don McGahn’s Cooperation With Mueller - President Trump said that The Times had falsely implied that the White House counsel “turned” on him. The newspaper said it stood by its report.
2 hours ago