Wednesday, February 4, 2009

IMPORTANT NOTICE RE. "FROM HOPE TO REALITY"... BARACK OBAMA ECONOMIC RECOVERY MEETING... You Tube Video... "Universal Declaration of Human Rights"

[}The Universal Declaration of Human Rights"; as posted (this is the second time around; I LOVE this!) on You Tube by HumanRightsActionCtr on 10/7/08]

Unfortunately, I just found out that the Kingston MuddyCup is closing down, yet
another casualty (it would appear) of the economic crisis...

Thus, unless I can find another public venue, close- by and quick, I will be
holding this discussion / meeting at my home (details forthcoming, as necessary).

I've got a couple of other places in mind - and I'll let you know if either of
these is a "go."

I am also open (... a call-out to the community... ) to suggestions!

If anyone needs to cancel due to this last minute change in venue, please let me know.

I will keep everyone updated as I know more.

Thank You,

Nancy Smith
wingedbirdinflight@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment